Compiler Developer/ Junior & Senior level openings
Job #: 173
Perm or Contract: Permanent
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA.
Area code: 408
Compiler Developer Early stage fabless semiconductor company developing products set to revolutionize the DSP industry. You will be a member of the core team of developers creating tools that make it simple for DSP engineers to utilize the power of massively parallel computing. You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of compilers that map C/C++ onto our architecture.
C/C++, DSP, VLIW, SIMD, Linux, compiler front end, Edison Design Group (EDG)
· MSCS or Ph.D. in a related field.
· 5 years experience writing compiler technology, particularly for VLIW, SIMD and multi-processing machines.
· Deep experience developing complex heuristic based algorithms for mapping and optimization.
· Experienced with embedded systems, particularly systems using DSP and Linux.
· Familiarity with the Edison Design Group (EDG) C/C++ compiler front end is a definite plus.