Senior Software Engineer Simulink Code Generation Technology
Job Location: Natick MA
Job #: 3810-GM
Come and join a small high-energy team and develop innovative simulation and code-generation utilities for Simulink. We are looking for a versatile person who has strong problem solving skills and enjoys working on complex, cross-discipline projects.
Model based design and automatic code generation technology are the future of modern industrial application development. As a member of the Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder team, you will help us establish Simulink as the world-class modeling environment for automatic code generation.
We are looking for a versatile software developer who is willing to take the lead in expanding our code generation technology. You need to quickly master our products and help map out future directions for your responsible areas. You will demonstrate your software design and programming skills by developing rich, robust new features for the Simulink based code generation environment. You are required to participate in all aspects of software development with enthusiasm: collecting requirements, writing specification, coding, testing and supporting key customers.
* Master's or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics, or other closely related field, or a Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of commercial/industrial programming experience.
* At least 5 years of practical C/C++ experience.
* Strong abstraction, algorithmic, model based and software architecture skills.
* Strong communication skills and a high-energy level.
* A history of action and detailed-oriented performance.
* Experience in building large-scale engineering software and/or compiler technology (parser, intermediate representations, control-flow analysis, etc.), and experience with optimization and automatic code generation are crucial.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Job Code 3810-GM, or click here to apply directly through our web site.