Simulink Engine XML Developer
Job Location: Natick MA
Job #: 3795-GM
We are looking for a versatile engineer to develop algorithms for representing, loading and saving Simulink block diagrams. The position will require skills that cross traditional domain boundaries in areas such as compilers, data modeling, user interface design to name a few.
As a member of a small team of skilled engineers, you will be working on the next generation representation of Simulink block diagrams. This position requires strong demonstrable skills in C/C++ programming, document models and markup languages, software architecture, graph algorithms, and dealing with large code bases. You will be required to participate with enthusiasm in all stages of software design, coding, testing and maintenance.
* At least 3 years of C/C++ programming experience in writing compilers and algorithms for graph analysis
* Knowledge of XML and modeling/representation of hierarchical data
* MS or PhD in engineering, applied math, or equivalent
* Appreciation for engineering applications (such as mathematical modeling of physical systems, control systems, etc.)
* Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink is a big plus
Please email resumes to: email@example.com and refer to Job Code 3795-GM, or click here to apply directly through our web site.