Company: Visual Concepts
Job Location: Novato, CA.
Join one of the world’s most respected studios and help create the next generation of #1-rated videogames! We’re Visual Concepts, the studio responsible for the critically-acclaimed "2K Sports" line of videogames, as well as original non-sports entertainment titles and top technology.
As a Compiler Engineer, you will work as a member of the elite Visual Concepts Core Technology Group to help create custom compiler extensions and proprietary development languages that are a part of the state-of-the-art in video game development.
- BSCS or MSCS or above, high GPA required
- Deep knowledge of C and C++ inside and out
- Understanding of compiler design and methodology
- Enthusiasm for compiler design and compiler front-end design
- Prior experience in compiler design/development a plus
- Demonstrable initiative through personal projects and/or past internships (required)
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- A self-starter who can work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Forward your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org