Senior Compiler Engineer
Job Location: Austin Texas
Be integral part of a development team for our next generation DSP. Utilize your software experience to work in design and testing of a DSP tool set to allow firmware/software development for our DSPs. You will also provide technical assistance to DSP firmware/software customers.
- Development and maintenance of on-target debuggers and trace modules for our DSPs
- Interface with other teams like DSP architecture team, compiler development team, firmware and software teams.
- Adding features in debugger and trace modules to support firmware/software development.
- Interact with external vendors to aid them develop debuggers and trace modules for our DSPs
- Experience developing debuggers on top of JTAG
- Experience with developing, usage of GNU GDB debugger
- Hands-on software development experience
- Experience with modern embedded software development tools
- Knowledge of embedded system and DSP architectures
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of software development practices and methodology
- Experience with multi-site software development
- Programming in C/C++, assembly language
- Preferred experience with TRACE32 debug environment
- Preferred experience with developing monitor based debug.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering with five plus years experience required.
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering preferred.